This tasty shrimp salad is quick to prepare, and it makes a great lunch or main dish for when the weather is warm. Makes for a refreshing and beautiful dish, perfect for a weeknight meal as well as a gathering with friends.
- 12 oz of Cooked Norwegian Shrimp
- 1 cubed avocado
- 4 cups of butterhead lettuce
- 1/2 grapefruit cubed
- 1/2 grapefruit juiced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oz black sesame seeds
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl defrost the Cooked Norwegian Shrimp
- Cube all avocado
- Slice up all the lettuce into square pieces 1" x 1”
- Cube the grapefruit
- Combine lettuce, avocado, grapefruit into a large bowl
- Drizzle olive oil followed by a squeeze of grapefruit juice
- Top with salt & pepper and sesame seeds
RUNNING LOW ON YOUR FAVORITE SEAFOOD?
Never run out again! Subscribe and save with one of our Wixter Bundles.